- 3/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 scoop HF protein, vanilla
- 5 tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup soda water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp xathan gum
- 2 tbsp granulated sweetener
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a bowl, mix all dry ingredients well.
- Add soda water and vanilla extract and whisk together with the rest of the ingredients.
- In a non-stick pan, add a few drops of vegetable oil and heat the pan until it is very hot.
- Add a big spoonful of the mix into the pan and reduce heat to medium-high.
- Flip when you see bubbles form on the crepe.
- Cook until golden brown.
- Add desired topping (pictured is greek yoghurt with dragonfruit, peanut butter and chopped strawberries) and fold together. Enjoy immediately.