Makes 1 big reindeer cup
- 100 g sugar free or 70-85% dark chocolate
- 2 avocados. ripe
- 1 tsp fine orange zest
- 2/4 cup orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 scoop HF protein, chocolate
- 1-2 tbsp stevia (to taste)
- 2 pretzels, to decorate
- 1 red jellybean, to decorate
- 2 white chocolate melts, to decorate
- 2 edible pearls, to decorate
- In a micro safe bowl, carefully melt the chocolate.
- In a high-quality blender, pour chocolate and remaining ingredients together until completely smooth (you may have to use a spoon and scrape off the sides a few times).
- Serve immediately or place in the fridge to thicken consistency if you want to make reindeers.
- To make a reindeer, push down pearls into chocolate melts. Place melts as eyes, pretzels as ears and the jellybean as a nose.