Refined sugar-free, gluten free
- 130 g hazelnut spread, sugar free
- 40 g coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 tbsp chia seeds + 4.5 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sweetener
- 1/4 cup stevia
- 2/4 cup sukrin gold
- 60 g HF Protein, chocolate
- 30 g cocoa
- 20 g almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate soda
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- Cover the bottom of a small round cake tin with baking paper and grease the sides.
- In a small bowl, whisk together chia seeds and water and let sit until thickened.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt coconut oil and hazelnut spread. Add eggs, chia seed mixture and vanilla extract. Whisk until combined.
- In another bowl, add all dry ingredients and whisk until well combined.
- Fold the wet mixture into the dry until just combined – do not over mix.
- Pour mixture into the cake tin and bake for 14-20 minutes (sides should be firm but middle still gooey).