Vegetarian, Refined Sugar Free
- 6 apples
- 1.5 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp granulated sweetener
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 scoop HF Protein, vanilla
- 1/2 tsp + 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 70 g coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Peel and cut apples into even squares or slices.
- Mix apples together with 1/2 tsp cinnamon and add to an oven-safe pie dish.
- In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients with your hands until a crumbly consistency is reached.
- Spread evenly on top of the apples.
- Bake in oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and apples are cooked through. If the top turns brown before the apples, cover with alfoil and return to oven.