(GF, VG, Refined Sugar Free, Egg free)
Makes 4 regular size or 8 small
- 1/2 scoop HF protein, vanilla
- 1.5 tsp beetroot powder
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp stevia
- 1/2 tsp baking power
- 1 medium-sized banana, very ripe
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of milk of your choice
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, blend all wet ingredients with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour the dry mixture into the wet and combine well without overmixing.
- Heat a non-stick pan or regular pan with some vegetable oil over medium heat.
- Fry the pancakes until small bubbles appear and then flip and let cook until golden brown.
- Serve with whipped pink coconut cream – simply add some beetroot powder to your chilled coconut cream and whisk until fluffy – and peanut butter.