- 50 g cup coconut flour
- 30 g almond flour
- 1/2 scoop HF protein, vanilla
- 1/8 cup peanut butter, natural
- 1/8 cup syrup (sugar free, agave, golden)
- 1 tbsp milk of choice (+ extra if needed)
- Pinch of sea salt
- + extra flavours (I added 85% dark chocolate)
- Prepare a plate or small baking tin with baking paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Add peanut butter and your choice of syrup. Mix together well until crumbly.
- Add a little bit of milk and mix together. Keep adding milk slowly until the mixture just sticks together.
- Add any “extras” such as nuts, dried fruit etc.
- Flatten “dough” onto the prepared baking tin until it’s smooth and square shaped.
- Place in fridge for about 1 hr to set before cutting your bars.