- 50 g cup coconut flour
- 30 g almond flour
- 1/2 scoop HF protein, vanilla
- 1/8 cup peanut butter, natural
- 1/8 cup syrup (sugar free, agave, golden)
- 1 tbsp milk of choice (+ extra if needed)
- Pinch of sea salt
- + extra flavours (I added 85% dark chocolate)
- 250 light cream cheese
- 4 tbsp stevia
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh thyme, for decorating
- Fresh blueberries or cranberries, for decorating
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Prepare a small (16 cm) springform and line with baking paper on the bottom. Grease sides with coconut oil.
- Melt coconut oil and let cool.
- Mix all remaining ingredients and add coconut oil when it has cooled slightly. Combine and pour into prepared form.
- Bake for approximately 12 min or until just cooked through. Take care not to overcook the cake!
- Let the cake cool completely before frosting.
- To prepare frosting, pour all ingredients into a high-quality blender and mix until smooth. Spread over the cake and decorate with thyme and berries.