- 1 scoop HF Protein, Chocolate Demand
- 1/2 cup natural cashew nuts, soaked at least 1 hr
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 1/2 cup steamed sweet potato, cooled
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 3 medium sized frozen bananas
- 6 tbsp cacao
- 2 tbsp stevia (can omit)
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- Add the soaked cashews, sweet potato and vanilla extract, coconut oil, cacao, protein powder, stevia and milk to a quality food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the frozen bananas and blend again until a thick and creamy consistency is reached.
- With a spoon, stir in nuts and strawberries and freeze for 30 mins or longer before serving with your desired toppings.