- 150 ml rolled oats
- 200 ml water
- 1/2 tbsp stevia
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 100 ml milk of your choice
- 1/2 scoop HF Protein Vanilla
- Handful of your choice of frozen berries (I used raspberries and blackberries) + 1 tbsp stevia
- Fresh blueberries
- Cocoa nibs
- Add all ingredients for porridge in a microwave safe bowl except milk and protein.
- Heat for about 1 minute, stir, return for another 30-1 min.
- Add milk and stir every 30 seconds until you reach a creamy consistency. Stir in protein.
- In a separate bowl, add frozen berries and stevia.
- Heat for 30 sec I microwave and stir together.
- Pour on top of porridge and add the other toppings. Serve immediately